If you're interested in conflict resolution -- as a practitioner, student, researcher, teacher, or professional in any line of work -- the New England chapter of the Association for Conflict Resolution will bring you two invaluable benefits: information and connection. The chapter's dues are reasonable and its members are collegial, welcoming, and supportive. Whether you're just starting out or building on years of experience, this organization will help you connect with colleagues, learn about new trends and ideas, and improve your craft.
All NE-ACR members receive:
- Access to a comprehensive calendar that lists conflict resolution-related trainings, events, and programs throughout New England
- A free listing in NE-ACR's searchable practitioner directory, available to the public
- Access to members'-only tools on the chapter's website as well as blogs, chats, and videos
- Advanced notice and reduced admission chapter programs. Recent events have featured daylong Improv exercises; Jack Wofford of Cambridge and Ona Ferguson of the Consensus Building Institute presenting a program on facilitation; and a panel discussion on foreclosure mediation in New England
- Advance notice and reduced registration for the chapter's regional conference
- An electronic subscription to NE-ACR News, the chapter's quarterly newsletter, which showcases practitioners and trends in the field
- Opportunities to socialize with colleagues old and new
Categories of membership
Individual: $50, $90, or $200 annual dues
All practitioners, academics, and others interested in conflict resolution are welcome to join as individual members. Individual members may vote in elections and, if they are members of ACR International, to hold office in NE-ACR. Only individual members may list themselves on the Practitioner Directory. There are one, two, and five year registration options for individual members.
Full-time student: $15 first year dues
Dues are $15 for all full-time students who provide proof of their status. After the first year of membership, dues and renewal opportunities are available according to the three individual membership options.