Training & events
As a service to its members and the public, NE-ACR maintains a comprehensive calendar of conflict-resolution-related events throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. The full calendar is on the previous page on this site, the main Calendar page.
We welcome submissions. We hope soon to allow you to submit events automatically on this site with a form, but until that's possible, if you want to list an event or training, please email the following information to our web manager:
- The title of the event (please be as specific as possible)
- The type of event (basic training, advanced training, workshop, presentation, etc)
- The time and day the event starts (i.e., 8:30 am Friday, October 1, 2010)
- The time and day the event ends (i.e., 4 pm Friday, October 2, 2010)
- The event location (full address, please, with street number, street, town, state)
- Other important information: fees, prerequisites, meals included, etc (be brief)
All submissions will be reviewed by an NE-ACR board member for content and appropriateness. (As a general guideline, most educational and nonprofit-sponsored events are welcome. For-profit events or trainings that are entirely commercial in nature are not.) In most cases, listings will be posted on the calendar within two working days.
All listings will be removed after the event date has passed.